Sunday, August 28, 2011

Adjustments keep us on our toes

I know I have been out of touch for a while, but I am back. With the school starting back and regular routines rolling around, things are calming down around my house. Where have I been? I started back to work after months of recovering from a shoulder injury. I don't remember having this much trouble juggling things before I went out. I am having more trouble adjusting than my kiddos, to say the least. This evening I wanted to make sure that everyone picked up a paper today. Proctor and Gamble had over $100 worth of coupons with a good smart source. The September All You Magazine is out at Walmart and stores are putting out their monthly coupon books.

Just remember to stay organized. I let things pile up recently and it took me all day to get it back in order. Lots of cleaning out, clipping and organizing. Adjusting to the everyday changing of lifestyles, keep us on our toes and makes us appreciate what we have. Don't take things for granted because you just might not have it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment