Thursday, June 9, 2011

Have you started saving?

I'm back after a much needed "mini" vacation with my husband.  I promised him that I would not use the phone, internet or anything while we were away.  Wow, I have had so much to do since we got home and have been on the computer all afternoon.

I'm interested to know how many have started saving and what did you score while I was gone.  A very good friend of mine actually started using some of the coupon techniques we discussed on Monday night and saved $41 at the drugstores and $68 at the grocery store.  She also saved $21 at the gas station.  Good job, Mrs. Patti.  I knew you could do it.

So, it is easy to undertake this task.  Just do your research and plan, plan, plan.  Then get started.  If any of you feel like you want to get together again or know of others who would be interested in a coupon workshop, please let me know.  We had such a great turn out on Monday, I look forward to meeting new faces.

I have to thank some special people for their help.  Jennifer - you did an awesome job and thank you for my special treat.  Wendy - Thank you for setting up the location and then setting up the room.  Your input was and is greatly appreciated.  Tina - Thanks for being there to support me and for keeping the humor going.  Monique - Loved the bread, thanks so much.  You guys are the best.

Will update again soon.  I have some great information on a playgroup that a good friend of mine set up.  Do not forget to check your coupon websites for printables.

No comments:

Post a Comment